What we can offer tourists?
1. Comfortable tourist-class buses with microphone, TV, comfortable seats.
2. The tour includes 3 meals a day in the restaurants only.
3. Most of our guides are professional historians or University teachers with a healthy sense of humor. Be ready to listen the most interesting facts on history and nature of the Urals.
4. Accommodation in the best hotels of the region.
Tour to the Urals, 4 days/3 nights
12.00 a.m.: Ekaterinburg city tour with visiting:
- the Border of Europe and Asia;
- Ekaterinburg Downtown;
- Сhurch On The Blood at the murder place of Emperor Nicholas II and his family;
- Monument to the first Russian president - BorisYeltsin;
- Museum of Stone-Cutting and Jewelry Art History with exciting Malachite Room.
6.00 -7.00 p.m.: dinner at the hotel restaurant.
Tips for tourists:
Optionally, You can visit the observation desk of the skyscrsper "Vysotsky" where a wonderful view of Ekaterinburg opens from the 52th floor. In sunny days You can observe the chain of the Ural Mountains. Cost: 300 RUB/adult; discount for children - 20%. Working hours: 10 a.m. - 10 p.m, address: 51, Malysheva Str.
- 07.00-07.30 a.m.: breakfast at the hotel, check-out, excursion to the Kungur Ice Cave (280 km from Ekaterinburg), Kungur city tour;
- tour to the Kungur Ice Cave: it is a unique geological monument - one of the largest karst caves in the European part of Russia: the length of the cave is 5700 m;
- excursion to the Museum Of The Helmet in the little Russian town of Lysva, You can try on helmets!
- transfer to the city of Nizhniy Tagil (340 km from Kungur);
- check-in at the hotel "Park Inn by Radisson Nizhny Tagil".
- breakfast at the hotel;
9.30 a.m.: Nizhniy Tagil city tour, which is famous by tanks and trays manufactures.
- tour to the Deer' farm, where You can feed deer from your hand. In the winter You can enjoy riding dog sleds (for extra pay).
- visiting the observation desk on the top of Belaya mountain - one of the most beutiful mountains in our region.
- transfer to the hotel, lunch.
- breakfast at the hotel, check-out;
- excursion to the Nevyanskaya Tower (as a leaning Tower in Pisa);
- excursion to the Ganina Yama - the place, where the remains of the last Russian Emperor Nicholas II and his family were burned;
- "Russian Gold": visiting the Museum of Gold and mine in the town of Beryozovsky, where the first Russian Gold was found in the 18 th century;
- transfer to Ekaterinburg.
Tour price per person including all services of the programme, RUB: